This seminar deals comprehensively with the questions you have always wanted to ask about planning, budget setting, and budgetary control, in plain language that is easy to understand. It covers in detail how the tools and techniques of successful budgeting and budgetary control are applied within the overall planning framework to ensure that organisational goals are met.
This seminar clarifies the jargon and , and the links between strategy, budgeting, costing and performance measurement. The instructor’s own commercial career experiences and many other real-world business scenarios are shared throughout this stimulating seminar to illustrate and reinforce the practical application of the tools and techniques and best practice.
This course will highlight:
- Strategic planning, budget setting, performance measurement, and shareholder wealth maximisation
- Full costing, marginal costing, and activity-based costing (ABC)
- Operating budgets, cash budgets, capital budgets, and master budgets
- Fixed budgets, flexed budgets, and variance analysis
- Continuous performance improvement, and the balanced scorecard