Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business! From the dawn of the new century we have seen disruptive change to world markets and commodity prices. Industries like the oil and gas sector have faced a rapid decline in output prices and face enormous pressure on their ability to maintain profit, cash flow and shareholder value. Other significant change in regulation, compliance and financial risk place unprecedented pressure on the Treasury function.
An organisation’s ability to survive and flourish in these challenging times is critically dependent on its skills in maintaining vital cash flow and managing business risk. This highly practical training course provides valuable insights in to how delegates can apply the principles of effective cash flow, treasury and risk management in their own organisations.
This training course will feature and provide key insights in to:
- The strategic challenge to maintain cash flow and manage risk
- Understanding and managing the main drivers of cash flow
- Modern techniques for strategic cost reduction
- The role and scope of Treasury management
- Practical techniques for analysing and managing risk and uncertainty