Business Financial & Accounting Skills training seminar addresses key issues, such as cost analysis, continuous improvement of cost assignment, budgeting, management control, and performance evaluation. In so doing, training seminar pushes delegates to understand the cause-and-effect relationship among business strategy and vision, operational objectives, measures and targets, as well as advanced performance measurement and reporting. Effective planning and control entails developing skills that go far beyond mastery of any one discipline.
The training seminar focuses on:
- Master the finance and accounting jargon to understand business processes
- Cost analysis for budgeting purposes and decision making
- Financial and operational measures to support the budgeting process
- Best practices to manage organizational performance
- Link strategy to costing and performance evaluation