What do the great teams do that the others fail to do? How do team leaders build their teams to be great and ensure that their teams are collaborative, self-reliant, motivated and productive? This highly-interactive training seminar will help you understand how teams can achieve much more than either the team leader or the team members dreamt possible. It will help team leaders and supervisors learn skills and techniques that enable them to feel more in control of their team while at the same time applying techniques that helps team members release their talents, energy and potential.
The seminar will examine the latest ways to motivate and manage teams for improved productivity and morale and help turn average team leaders into one’s that others in the organisation will aspire to join.
This seminar will highlight:
- Understanding your own style, work habits and motivations and how these influence your ability to get the best from leading and working with the team
- Building team purpose, culture and expected behavioural norms
- Building an energised team that respects strengths, differences and work-style preferences
- Developing a culture of team communication, feedback and early conflict resolution
- Taking the team to new possibilities via creativity and collaborative working techniques