The Advanced Logistics and Materials Management training course fully covers the role and impact of Logistics and Supply Chain Management affecting an organization through the understanding of Supplier Management in Purchasing, Transportation Models, and Inventory Models from a cost efficient and optimization perspective.
This highly interactive advanced training course is designed for the course delegates to practice and develop key facets of advanced logistics and materials management which will enable delegates to strategically manage international shipping systems and inventory. Examples of global best practice are delivered throughout the training course to enable delegates to fully embed the learning in order that they can apply within their roles upon returning to their work following the course.
This training course will feature:
- Process mapping the Supply Chain and internal processes for optimized results
- Management of risks and the actions of both internal departments and external stakeholders
- The impact of advanced logistics management both upon the organization’s financial resources and the impact on internal and external customer service
- Integrating logistics forecasting with peak demands and resource planning to optimize the cost efficiency in managing inventory
- Inventory models to effectively manage and where appropriate reduce inventories
- Global best practice in purchasing, inventory controls and materials management