In recent years there has been a growing recognition that, in the long run, effective management of cash flow is more important than profit. Long-term cash flow is the real value of a business. It has also been recognised that there is significant potential for improved
financial performance from the more effective management of working capital – both directly from immediate cash gains and reduced net interest costs, and indirectly through its impact
on increased profitability and return on capital employed.
A key challenge in achieving these performance improvements results from the fact that actual levels of working capital and delivery of cash flow are effectively determined by the day-to-day actions of a great many managers and staff, which in large corporations often run into tens of thousands.
This seminar will highlight:
- Optimising working capital
- Managing accounts receivable
- Managing inventory
- Strategic management of cash & working capital
- Planning, forecasting and monitoring cash and working capital
- Financial modelling tools and techniques for cash and working capital management