This Advanced Budgeting & Cost Management Training seminar provides participants with key cost awareness and budgetary skills, which are essential for managing and controlling resources in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both the achievement of strategic objectives as well as with evaluation of future plans and initiatives.
Budgeting and cost analysis are crucial elements for the management of contemporary organizations. Nowadays, if companies want to stay competitive, they are urged to link their strategies with accurate systems of resource allocation and performance measurement. Along this line, budgeting, as well as tracking, controlling & reducing cost represent essential activities to be performed and monitored by organizations as they implement their key processes, activities and operations. In addressing these issues, this training course is relevant for those professionals & analysts facing the difficult challenge of improving performance while reducing costs of those processes for which there are accountable.
In particular, this training seminar enables participants to:
- Link budgeting and costing with strategy execution
- Understand the critical factors which have an impact on business processes
- Discuss about modern system of cost analysis for budgeting purposes
- Master the budgeting and financial skills required for better decision-making
- Identify sources of financial and operational data to support the budgeting process
- Explore the best practices required to manage the multiple organizational performances